C/I
Dialogue A
A:Good morning, sir.Welcome toGuizhou Hotel.Can I help you?
 早上好,先生,欢迎来到贵州大酒店,请问有什么可以为您效劳?
B:Good morning ! I have a reservation for a single room with a balcony.
 早上好,我订了一间有阳台的单人房。
A:May I have your name, sir, please?
 请问先生用什么名字预订?
B:My friend help me the book,She used the name of zhang peng

 A:Just a moment , sir. Let me check the reservation for you. Yes, we have a reservation for a single room with a balcony of book by mr zhang , May I have you identity card?
     请稍等先生,让我为您查找。您好先生,已找到您的预订是一间有阳台的单人房,请问可以借您的身份证吗?
 B:Yes.Here you are.
     当然。
 A:Thank you.Mr Zhao.Please sign here and write down your address.
     谢谢,MR Zhao,请在这填一下您的住址及签上您的签名。
 B:Yes.
     好的。
 A:Mr Zhao , how long would you like stay here?
     Mr Zhao,请问您打算住多久?
 B:Just one night.
     只是一个晚上。
 A:Thank you. How would you like to pay the deposit? In cash or credit card?
     谢谢!请问押金是给现金或是刷卡呢?
 B:Credit card.
     信用卡。
 A:May I have your credit card .And I will take 1500 for the deposit.It’s that ok?
 可以借用您的卡吗?您好先生,请问可以从您的卡上刷1500元作为住房押金吗?
B:Yes.
A:Thank you your credit card. Sir.Please sign for the deposit.
 谢谢先生的信用卡,请在卡纸上签名确认。
B:Yes.
 好的。
 A:Mr Zhao,Your room number is 1008. It is on the tenrd floor . The daily rate is 563 including one breakfast. The breakfast is in Mine cafe on 3th BLOCK. And the breakfast time is 06:00am to 10:00am, you just take the welcome card to have breakfast. This is your room key and I’ll call bell-boy take you to your room.
    Mr Zhao,您的房间在10楼1008,每天的房租是RMB563元包含一位早餐,早餐的地点是在3号楼的美茵阁 西餐厅 ,时间是早上七点到十点。明天你只需凭欢迎卡便可以用餐。这是是您的房卡,现在行李生会带您到房间。
 B:Thank you .
     谢谢。
 A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us./Enjoy your staying.
 希望您住店愉快!

 C/O
 A:Good morning ,sir. Can I help you ?
    早上好,先生,请问有什么可以为您效劳?
 B:I would like to check out.
    我想退房。
 A:May I have your room NO. sir?
    先生请问房号是?
 B:RM1008
 A:Please wait for moment, I will call housekeeping to check your room . By the way, anything used for the min-bar?
   服务员正在为您查房,请稍等!请问先生有用过房间的酒水吗?
 B:One coke
一个可乐。
A:Thank you sir.This is your bill , total is 1000.Please check it and sign your signature.How would you like to settle your payment?
谢谢!您好先生这是您的账单,共消费1000,请检查无误后签名确认。请问怎样付费呢?
B:By credit card.
信用卡。
A:May I have your credit card sie?
请问可以借您的信用卡吗?
B:Sure. Here you are .
当然。
A:Thank you sir. Please sign your signature on card from. Do you need inoice for the bill?
谢谢!请在卡纸上签名。请问先生需要发票吗?
B:No, thanks.
不用,谢谢!
A:Thank you for your credit card sir. This is your bill and card receipt.
谢谢您的信用卡,这是您的账单及卡纸。
B:Thank you.Bye!
谢谢,再见!
A:Good bye sir. And hope to see you again.
先生慢走,欢迎再次光临!

叫醒服务
G:Good evening!This is Mr Baldwin in room 6303.
晚上好!我是RM6303的Mr Baldwin.
R:Good evening, Mr Baldwin, What can I do for you ?
晚上好,Mr Baldwin,有什么可以为您效劳?
G:I’m going to tianhe early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
明天早上我要去天河,所以我需要叫醒服务。
R:Yes, Mr Baldwin, at what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 好的,请问您需要几点叫醒?
G:Well, I’m not really sure. But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianhe by 10 o’clock. You wouldn’t know how long it takes to drive to Tianhe from the hotel, would you ?
我还不太确定,明天我10点在天河的花园酒店有会议,请问您知道从您的酒店到天河需要多久吗?
R: I would give it one hour.
大概一个小时。
G: That means that I’ll have to be on the road by 9 o’clock at the latest.
那意思是我九点就要在路上。
R: That’s right.
是的。
G: Well, in that case, l would like you to call me at 6:45 ?
那好,如果这样,请帮我下06:45的叫醒时间。
R: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:45 tomorrow morning ,Anything else in can do for you ?
好的,明天06:45的叫醒服务,请问还有什么可以帮您的吗?
G: No , thanks .
没有了,谢谢。
R: Good night, Mr Baldwin have a good sleep.
晚安MR BALDWIN .
G: Good night.

门童接待
Zhang:.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临
Zhao:thank you
zhang.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
Zhao:yes
Zhang:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下
Zhao:ok
Zhang:.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面
After you, please.你先请
C/O 时门童
Zhang:Would you like some help
Zhao:YES
Zhang:You can live in our hotel?
Zhao:well enough,Your service is very good,I come next time
Zhang :thank you