餐饮服务流程英语
带位篇
1 .您喜欢坐这张桌,还是坐靠窗的呢?
Would you prefer a table over here or by the window?
2 .这张桌子太吵 / 太拥挤 / 太脏 / 离自助餐台太远。
This table is too noisy/crowded/mess/far from the buffet.
3 .这张台离自助餐近,方便取餐。
This table is close to buffet, it ’ s convenience to take food.
4 .您是需要坐吸烟区还是非吸烟区呢?
Would you like to sit in the smoking area or non-smoking area?
5 . 还会来人吗?先生 / 女士?
Is anyone joining you, sir/madam?
6 . 整个餐厅都坐满了,目前暂时没有空位给您。
The restaurant is full now, So far we don ’ t have a free table.
7 . 您先请,先生 / 女士。
After you, sir/madam.
8 您在找朋友吗?请看一圈 。 恐怕您的朋友还没有来。
Are you looking for your friend? Please do. Maybe your friend not come yet! ( 不太确定的口气 )
二.祝愿篇
1 .希望再次见到您。
Hope to see you again./ I ’ m looking forward to seeing you again./ Hope to serve you again.
2 .谢谢您的光临,祝您有一个愉快的晚上。
Thank you for your coming, have a nice/pleasant evening.
3 .希望您用餐愉快。
Please enjoy a meal/ Have a good meal.
三.交流篇
1 .您对您的用餐还满意吗?
Are you satisfied with your meal ? / How is everything ? / Is everything to your satisfaction ?
2 . 餐厅的营业时间是从早上 6 : 00 到晚上 12 : 00 ,三餐均有自助餐和零点提供。
Our operation time is from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, we serve buffet and a-la-carte two style for all day.
3 . 很高兴为您服务。
I ’ m pleasure to serve you.
4 .请小心地板滑。
Please be careful, the floor is sleepy.
5 .如果您想在房间用餐,可以打电话到送餐部。它们 24 小时营业。
If you like to have a meal in your room, you can make a call to the room service. The room service is available 24 hours.
6 .真是明智的选择。许多客人都给予它很高的评价!
That ’ s good choice. Many guests give high comments on it.
7 .先生,您是住店客人吗?您在这里住几天呢?
Are you staying in our hotel , sir ? How many days will you stay here? Or How many nights will you stay with us ?
8 .没关系 / 没事 / 别介意。
It ’ s doesn ’ t matter! / That ’ s all right. / Don ’ t mention it. / It ’ s nothing at all.
9. 对不起,打扰了 / 打断了。
I ’ m sorry to disturb you./ interrupt you.

9 .我们餐厅可一次容纳 180 人同时用餐。
Our restaurant can hold 180 seats for guest.
10. 我们餐厅经常举行不同形式的美食推广,以确保经常给客人一个新鲜的感受。
Our restaurant do different food promotion very often, ensure always give guest a fresh look.
11. 我们的厨师来自北京,他在这个领域有多年的工作经验。
Our chef comes from Beijing, he has many years work experience in hotel career.
12. 好久没有见您了? 最近一切还好吗?
Long time no see you ! ( 常用的口头语 ) How are you recently?
四.推荐篇
1 .需要来块蛋糕吗? / 需要来杯现磨咖啡吗? / 需要加多点咖啡吗?
Would you care for a piece of cake? / a cup of fresh brewed coffee? / more coffee ?
2 .我们餐厅的海鲜品种齐全。
Our restaurant has large selection of seafood.
3 .需要我帮您推荐吗?
May I suggest/recommend something else to you ?
4 .我建议您尝尝甜品中的黑森林蛋糕,多数客人都喜欢它。
I can suggest black forest cake of desserts, because many guests love it.
5 .我推荐您试试酒店的店制红酒——名特干红。
May I recommend our house wine which is Montrose dry red wine from Spain?
6 .如果您想喝辣一点的汤,我建议您尝尝墨西哥辣豆汤?
I suggest Mexico chili bean soup if you like something spicy?
7 .您需要在等朋友的时候先喝点什么?
Would you like something to drink while waiting for your friend?
8 .如果您想尝尝中国红酒,您就尝尝烟台产张裕解百纳吧。它是中国非常著名的红酒,一向卖得很好 / 而且不上头。
If you want to try some Chinese wine today, you could care for some Cabernet Sauvignon. It ’ s one of the famous Chinese wine. It always sell good/it never goes the head.
9 .我们的自助餐包括 60% 的中式菜, 20% 的亚式菜和 20% 的西式菜。
Our buffet includes 60% Chinese food, 20% Asian food and 20% Western food.
五.服务篇
1 .转盘正在转,只有地毯部分在转。
The carpet is moving now, only carpet part moves.
2 .当您用完早餐,麻烦签下帐单。帐单先放在这里。
Please sign the bill for us when you finished your breakfast. I put the bill here first.
3 .如果您的房费包早,将不再收您的早餐费用。签帐单只是用于酒店财务核算。谢谢您的配合。
We don ’ t charge you any more if your room rate includes breakfast, the bill is only for hotel accounting to calculate. Thank you for supporting.
4 .我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
Would you mind looking at your room card?
5 .我可以收掉这个盘子吗?
May I clear your this plate?
6 .您需要一个小勺子给您的孩子吗?
Would you need a small spoon for your child / kid?
7 .我把两张桌子拼起来好吗?
I pull two tables together, how ’ s that?
8 .这是菜单,请慢慢看。我一会回来为您点单。
Here is the menu, please take time. I ’ ll be back here later.
9 .请问需要点红酒、鲜榨果汁或啤酒吗?这是葡萄酒单。
Would you order a bottle of wine, fresh squeezed juice or beer? Here is the wine list.

10 .现在可以为您点单吗?
May I take order for you now?/ Are you ready to order now?
11 .请问您的菜是一道一道上,还是一块上呢?
Would you like your dish course by course or served at the same time?
12 .请小心,这个盘子非常烫。
Please be careful, this plate is very hot.
13 .这是您的张裕干红,现在可以为您打开吗?您试一试。
Here is your ZhangYu red wine, may I open it now ? please try it.
14 .您的牛排要几成熟呢?三成、五成,还是全熟呢?我们有黑椒汁、班尼士汁、蘑菇汁、红酒汁可供选择?您的牛扒是配白饭、薯条、还有蔬菜呢?
How would you like your steak cooked? Rare, medium or well-done? We have choice of black pepper sauce, b é arnaise sauce, mushroom sauce and red wine sauce.
By the way, would you prefer steamed rice, French fries or boiled vegetables coming with your steak?
15 .牛扒汁是浇在上面还是放在旁边呢?
May I serve your steak sauce on the top of it or on the side?
16 .这个汤的味道很浓。
The soup has very rich taste.
17 .对不起,那个已卖完了。
I ’ m sorry , that has run out of it.
18 .这个我不确定,我去问一下厨师再告诉您,好吗?
I ’ m not sure for it. I can ask my chef first, then I can tell you.
19 .非常感谢您的建议,我去叫我的经理过来。
Thanks for your suggestions, I ’ ll call my manager here.
20 .您可以签房帐,当您离店买单时,会在前台见到这个帐单。
You can sign the bill to your room. And you can meet this bill when you check out at the front desk.
21 .对不起,我马上为您收拾这张桌子。您要不先从自助餐台上取食物?
I ’ m sorry, I will clean this table immediately. Could you take some dish on the buffet first, then back to this table.
22 .非常抱歉,这里出了点差错,向您道歉。
I ’ m terribly, sir, there could have some mistake. I do apologize.
23 .让您久等了,这是您要的英式芥末。
Sorry to kept you waiting, here ’ s your English mustard.
24 .您的帐要一起结还是分开呢?
Would you like your bill one check or separate check?
25 .这是您的发票和零钱。
Here is your change and your receipt/invoice.
26 .您在这里签名,签上您的正楷名字,好吗?
Could you please sign here, and sign your print name?
27 .恐怕您的孩子要付全价了。这里六岁以下的儿童免费。
I ’ m afraid your child will be full pay. Because the child is below 6 years age can be free pay.
28 .您的小孩未满 12 岁,他只需付半价。
Your child is below 12 years age , so he can pay half price.
29. 您不需要等了。您的煎蛋好了后,我帮您送过去。
You couldn ’ t need wait here, I can bring it to your table when your egg is ready.
30. 您是团队客人还是零点客人呢?
Excuse me, are you tour group guest or individuals?

31 .您不用担心,我们的鲜榨果汁是百分之百鲜榨的。
You don ’ t worry about it, Our fresh juice is one hundred percent fresh squeezed.
32. 我点半份意式面条作为我的主食,要干一点不要太多水在里边。
I order half portion spaghetti as my main course, I prefer spaghetti dried to the much water inside.
33. 我的配餐面包一定要加热。
The bread come with my main dish must be warmed up.